Carnation Verruca Care Clinically Proven
Unique Salicylic Acid paste resolves the verruca.
· Padding relieves the pressure that can cause pain.
· Easy to apply.
· No drying time needed.
· 4 x Medicated and 1 x Protective Plaster
How to Use
Store in the original packaging at less than 30°C, away from direct sources of heat and humidity.
Directions for Use
1. For better adhesion clean and dry the feet.
2. Take a medicated plaster from its sachet and remove the backing paper.
3. Firmly apply the medicated plaster, ensuring that the paste is over the verruca.
4. Change the medicated plaster every 2 days, cleaning the surrounding area and gently removing any dead skin. Repeat this treatment until all 4 medicated plasters have been used over an 8 day period.
5. When the 4th medicated plaster has been removed, cover the area with the protective plaster to allow healing and prevent infection
Wait for 4 weeks before repeating treatment if the verruca has not disappeared.